Here are a few random thoughts and items for you...
I had to reference my Martha Stewart Home Keeping Guide to see how to remove a stubborn stain from my tank top. When I pulled it off the shelf, much to my dismay there was so much dust on top of it, I was rather embarrassed! What would Martha say? How much I'm not using her book or perhaps that I'm such a domestic goddess already I don't need a guide to home domesticity, hence the reason it is not being used? I'd go with the first one, then I will go grab my dust buster.
Now that I'm no longer pregnant, my stomach is quite a mess. I'm too big for my regular clothes, which I'm not sure I will ever get back into, and too small for my maternity clothes. I swore off two piece bathing suits a while ago, so now harm there, but the jiggle around the middle is not very pretty. My doctor, who also had twins, said that her twin toddlers liked to slap at hers and watch the jiggle. So the outlook for losing the extra skin is dismal. However one creature thinks the extra padding is great. The other night our cat Simon was walking up me while I was trying to sleep. He paused when he stepped daintily on my stomach, then preceded to start kneading me and then lay down nestling into the downy folds. All well at least someone is likes it!
Chocolate covered peanut butter malt balls in the bulk food section rock!
Why is it that bodily functions are perfectly fine, even celebrated when your infants, but socially unacceptable when your an adult? When we get a burp or other business from M and C, we congratulate their success and hope for improved comfort. If only life were as easy when you're older!
Oh Megan, the girls are getting so big. It's amazing how fast they grow.
ReplyDeleteRose Ann