Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend off!

Sometimes the only way I can get them to stay on the potty is to let them watch Elmo on my phone. We have since graduated to M & M's.

Wow, what a weekend! Daddy traveled down to Roseburg with the girls to surprise Grandpa for his 60th birthday, while Mommy got some needed down time at home! Though really I didn't have too much down time since my surrogate big sister came down. We had a ball though, since I don't think we have gotten together without one or all of our kids in tow for at least a year! Plus I don't think I have ever been at home overnight without the girls being here! Crazy!

The girls did really well with their 3 1/2 hour car ride and pretty well down at Grandma and Grandpas. Well they didn't break anything, which is better than I can say after our last visit to Nana and Papas!

All in all I think everyone enjoyed their weekend. I was happy to have the downtime, but definitely ready to get my babies back home on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment