I'm proud to say that I'm never afraid to say my age, we know there are some ladies out there who never like to tell their age (*cough* Nana *cough*). I know, give it a few more years and then I may change my mind! I don't like the years adding on every year, but I still find it okay to disclose the actual number! 32 on Wednesday!
I have been very, very busy trying to get my Etsy stuff together, but as always, Mommy duties do take up most of the day and by the evening I'm pretty much shot. Another reason why I'm so irregular with my blogging duties. I haven't set a debut date yet, but I'd be super happy to get it up in a month, so you better give me two!
The girl's are doing amazing, they're in the terrible twos, but are so cute! They're both chatting up a storm, I couldn't even count how many words they say now. They can speak in broken sentences and usually say something daily that I never even knew they knew. Very fun. C is into everything, as usual, still loving to run away, cackling with stolen items in her grasp. Luckily she puts herself in time out frequently so I don't have to! M is still the quiet one and has some funny little quirks. Like jamming as many felt food items into her teapot as she can, taking them all out and then stuffing them back in again. Hey whatever keeps her engaged. She still isn't into the potty training even though she is more than able.
I recently tried a two hour experiment that involved taking off the girls bed rails and giving them day beds. Yeah, not so much. I put them down for nap and they spent the afternoon screaming with glee and stripping down naked...twice oh and M ended up pooping, taking off her diaper and smearing poop all over herself and her sisters bedding, plus the girls had emptied out all of their drawers of clothes and had them scattered about. I ended up having to wash all of it because I didn't know what M had touched with her poopy hands. An hour later, I had given M a bath, stripped and changed C's sheets, put the rails back on their cribs, started my now three loads of laundry and then put them back down for a very late nap. They were very mad that I was putting them back down, but I think we all needed a bit of a rest! Little stinkers.
We can't wait for some more sun! We had a little spot of good weather, which spoiled the girls, who now expect a daily walk. Walks are great, walks in downpours not so much! Sun come back!
Wishing you all sunny weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment